The Importance of Consumer Research
Research helps you to assess your brand positioning as well as marketing reach and impact. By conducting this research you will be able to tell how your customers perceive your brand in relation to your competitors. This type of research can also help you answer business questions such as:
- Who are our customers and what matters to them?
- Is our marketing having the right impact on our target market?
- Is our marketing message getting through to the real buyers of our product or service?
- Are there new audiences and where are they based?
The Importance of Brand Research
Brand research provides you with analysis of your brand and enables you to connect with customers and those in positions of influence over potential new clients.
Our Brand Research offerings include:
- Brand perception audits
- Brand name and product packaging testing
- Brand awareness measurement
- Brand association assessment
- Brand sentiment and satisfaction polling
- In-store and ecommerce brand experience tracking
Qualitative and quantitative research can help you identify where your brand sits in the minds of your customers.
Through digital surveys, focus groups, mini-groups and one-on-one interviews, qualitative research can enable you to identify consumer insights and key product benefits, strengths and weaknesses.
Quantitative research can then open up the bigger picture, by examining brand awareness, brand usage, brand image and brand loyalty, along with consumer demographics and psychographics.